What to expect from the web designer?
The web designer’s responsibility is to create a new website or redesign the existing website.
• This is a WP (WordPress) blog website, you may choose a template from wordpress.org website, I can adjust the chosen CSS style (only one theme CSS style editing) for the site. Such as; background color, font, banner, page border, etc.
• Ensure that the layout of the content is accessible and logical; recommend improvements if necessary.
• Create visual concepts that match the content.
• The website will be easy to navigate.
• Customized one image ad or banner graphic.
• Customized header ( you may send a photo or graphic for header use ).
• Set up the site online at desired hosting area by using ftp.
• Set up mySQL database and install latest WordPress package, includes 3 free templates.
• 2 hours online training teaching how to use the blog.
• I will add Social network buttons (if you have Facebook, Twitter, Google+ account)
• I will add RSS feed button.
• I will add site Search button.
• I will add pop up window view larger image widget.
• I will send WordPress how to use tutorials articles over the email.
• I will send step by step how to use blog video link.
What cost extra?
After project is done, all the updates and changes will be provided by hourly fee.
• Provide training ongoing maintenance
• Providing updates adding new pages, information, photos, etc.
• Taking photos of your products. Product photography supplied by the hour.
• Creating a logo.
• Adding PayPal buttons for product or service payments.
• Creating custom slideshow banners and custom graphic images.
• Editing the content of the site.
How long does it take to create a WordPress Blog website?
It depends on how quickly you supply all these information to your designer.
Normally if a blog website contains up to 20 web pages, creating the site takes 3-5 days.
More pages and more complexity means it takes a bit longer time.
If I have the all the information like all the ftp passwords, login information as well as content( text and photos among with designer’s questions answers, graphic layout etc).
1. I create the mySQL database.
2. I set up the site under your domain name into your hosting area.
3. I create the layout for the site.
4. I add your logo or banner to the blog.
5. I add a background image or color, a banner image, HTML main navigation pages.
6. I add the content under the php category post webpages.
7. I will add contact page form.
7. I add a few plug-ins and widgets such as CAPTCHA, email form, follow and share widget.
8. Then I give your login information to you. You can add any content to your site without needing any help from your designer.