Adding Links in WordPress Post
1. From the WordPress post editor, select the text that you want be hyperlinked.
For example: Visit photonur.com
or Read more…
2. Once you have that text selected, click the hyperlink button in the toolbar.
3. This will bring a pop-up window where you can enter the URL of your hyperlink and a title to be displayed on hover.
4. If you click the check-box to open the link in a new tab the website will open in a new window.
5. After you typed the link URL address, click on the blue button add link, and publish/or update your post.