You can have a thumbnail photo on your blog. Allows a user to associate a profile photo with their account through their “Your Profile” page. If you are an Admin, you can login to your website and add a user profile photo by accessing the “Edit User” page. Also Uploaded images may be moderated by administrators via the “Edit User” page.
If you want to add a photo or change a user photo follow these steps:
1. On the dashboard, click on users button.
2. Hover your mouse Users botton
3. When you hover Users button, it will bring a drop down menu
4. When you hover on the name or image a menu will show up: edit | delete |
Click on edit button and change the picture
5. You can upload a new photo here
6. When you are done changing the photo, click on update user button.