I have used all these apps daily basis.
PicFrame helps you combine multiple photos into amazing looking frames that you can save to your computer or share to Facebook. With 71 adjustable frames, support for up to 9 photos in a single frame, rounded corners and plenty of border patterns, you will always have a unique look.
PicFrame on the Mac is easy to use, select a frame, drag and drop your photos in, tweak the border size, give the photos rounded corners, add a color or pattern, resize the adjustable frames and save the photo or share it to Facebook, Twitter and Flickr.
- 71 fully adjustable frames – drag the borders between each photo for endless customization
- Support for up to 9 photos
- Save your work in progress as a PicFrame project file
- Rounded corners
- Change the border size
- Zoom and drag the photos around
- Easy color picker for border color
- Multiple patterns to use for the border
- Ratios 1:1, 3:2, 2:3, 4:3, 3:4, 16:9
- High resolution (Up to 3264×3264)
- Share to Facebook, Twitter and Flickr (requires OS X 10.8 or newer)
- Drag and drop photos into the frame
iCollage allows you to easily create collages on your Mac! You can bring together your best pictures of your fondest memories in one stunning image!
iCollage allows you to have complete creative control of your collage! After choosing the pictures you want to collage, you have several editing options. You have the ability to choose the size of the picture, landscape or portrait orientation, background colors, rotate, scale, zoom, etc! You can also add features to your images such as text, borders and shadows.
Design options with iCollage are limitless! You can choose to have a main image with pictures around it, all images in a grid or create a random picture pile. You can choose from five distinct collage styles to group your images.
Customize the size of the collage
Add customized text, shadows and borders
Pan and zoom pictures within their frames
Drag, scale or rotate pictures
Arrange pile to allow the pictures you want to be on top
Choose a background picture, color or a transparent background
Choose a landscape or portrait orientation for the collage
Save your collage in many different formats
More info and download: http://www.reetajapps.com/icollageformac/
Mac App store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/icollage/id584855080?ls=1&mt=12
Pros: Easy to use inexpensive.
Cons: You can drag photos from external hard drive and email button did not work.
iFrame allows you to combine your best photos and frame them in 33 different layouts which can be configured in multiple ways to give you over 100 unique frames, resulting in one stunning, customized project!
• Choose from over a 100 frame options
• Drag photos anywhere within a project
• Up to 8 images in certain frames
• Save and edit projects as an iFrame file to work on later
• Adjust frame size, color and texture
• Choose from various Ratio Aspects – 1:1, 3:2, 2:3, 4:3, 3:4, 16:9
• Custom pixel size for your frames
Pros: Easy to use inexpensive.
Cons: You can not zoom and drag the photos around, email button did not work.